ONeill NZ - Warehouse Manager positionTuesday, January 10, 2017
O’Neill New Zealand are seeking a Self motivated professional to join the team as Warehouse Manager. If you have a passion for the surf industry then this role is for you.
In this role the successful applicant we are looking for will be responsible for Managing stock dispatch and internal stock movements. Receipt and allocation of stock. Organization, safety, security and cleanliness of stock and warehouse facility.
Duties and responsibilities would include:
• Control all daily invoicing and dispatches of stock
• Conduct stock counts and review any errors/inconsistencies – ensure alignment between inventory and physical stock for each style (SKU)
• Manage warehouse additional staffing
• Preparation of stock for timely deliveries
• Keep accurate records of location of all goods in the warehouse
• Ensure the warehouse is operated in a safe and secure manner
• Manage out bound logistics relationship
• Assist with pick and pack dispatch of stock
• Be passionate about the surf industry and the products within it.
• A commitment to excellence and the ability to work in a team environment
• Reporting to the General Manager
This role presents a great opportunity for the right person to grow and expand with our business. Only those successful for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to [email protected]